Return & Exchange Policy
If you find that you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return your items for a full refund or exchange, as long as it meets the following criteria:
- The item(s) are clean, unworn and in a resalable condition
- Contact is made with Etiko within 30 days of order receive date. You can call us on (03) 9752 3082 or email us at email@example.com
Customers are responsible for covering the cost of posting their order back. Etiko will cover the cost of return shipping if the return is a result of our error, for example an item you received was not correct to what you ordered or was defective in some way.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, underwear is non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing defect. Clearance items are non-returnable and non-refundable unless they are faulty.
Returning your Item
Please send your return products back to Etiko’s office/shop front including:
- A note containing your order number and personal details
- Advise what items you wish to exchange/refund and what you would prefer the product to be exchanged with
- For Australian customers, please include a prepaid satchel for your exchange items, so we can send your new item(s) out to you promptly
- For International customers, we will need to arrange payment from you for return shipping. This will usually be the same price that you paid for your original order (or less if it is one item for exchange and your original order was for several items)
Address for returns:
Shop 22, The Mall
50 Dorset Square
Boronia VIC 3155
Returns are processed weekly on a Wednesday.
As much as possible, Etiko will attempt to exchange your item for another size or style as available. We cannot guarantee that we will always have the size you request in stock.
Refunds & Store Credit
Returns are processed weekly on a Wednesday, and we aim to process refunds on the same day. Refunds are processed via the same method that the customer has paid – Credit Card, Paypal or Afterpay. We will also notify you when we have done so.
If you would prefer to receive store credit for your item, please advise us at the time of return. Credit will be applied to your Etiko account, and can be used by signing in before making your next purchase.
Faulty or Incorrect Items
Here at Etiko, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products. We have quality control checks in place to ensure our products are in good condition before sale. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty, damaged or defective, please contact us within 30 days of order receive date, and we will organise a replacement item or issue you a full refund. We do ask that you provide us with a photo of the item that clearly shows the fault.
Etiko does not take responsibility for items that are damaged through misuse or poor care. For all garments including underwear, please follow the instructions on the care label and packaging. For sneakers and shoes, we recommend the following care:
- Note that our sneakers, shoes and thongs are intended for casual wear, and are not built to withstand heavy duty wear and tear such as hiking, building/industrial job sites or sporting activities.
- Test the cleaning process on a section of the shoe which is not visible such as the inside of the tongue or sole. This is to ensure that the cleaning product used does not affect the colour or material
- Cotton Canvas: using a damp cloth, rub gently with lukewarm water and a mild soap or detergent. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Rubber: using a cloth, rub gently with lukewarm water and a mild soap or detergent. Alternatively you could use a leather spray – we recommend spraying the cleaning cloth, not the rubber as it may also touch the canvas and cause discolouration. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Dry at room temperature, stuff with tissue paper to help maintain their shape. Do not tumble dry or place close to heat source such as a hair dryer, hand dryer or heater.