Customer Service Co-ordinator (Part Time)
Etiko is the pioneer of eco/ethical fashion in Australia.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service co-ordinator to support our team. Initially this role will be a part time one (approx. 21 hrs per week)…with the potential to grow into a full time one.
We are seeking someone who is genuinely passionate about Customer Service. Bonus points if you have an interest/experience in fashion or public relations.
We are a team of young (and not so young), motivated, and highly driven individuals who thrive off a fast-paced, agile work environment.
Though currently based in Boronia (South East of Melbourne) Etiko will soon be relocating to the inner north of Melbourne (more than likely Brunswick).
If you believe that you would be a great fit at our Company, review the position details below and apply.
Reporting to the Founder, your primary responsibilities, while not limited to, will include:
- Answer phone calls and forward to staff as necessary
- Answer or forward all emails sent to the email@example.com (customer queries, wholesale/merch inquiries, supplier enquiries, invoices etc.)
- Send orders to Australia Post for fulfilment
- Fulfill anyone line orders that Aust Post cannot fulfill.
- Maintain the shop front and storage area
- Assist customers who come into the shop
- Create wholesale invoices and fill wholesale orders (via email or as instructed by wholesale sales manager)
- Participate in staff meetings and provide ideas/suggestions/feedback on any issues being discussed
- Represent Etiko at occasional festivals and events
- Manage merch production, including liaising with printers, organising mock ups, delivering and collecting stock to and from printers, ensuring deadlines are met and keeping customers updated.
- Oversee production of overseas factory orders
- Assist in organising development and production of new garments
Apply applications to firstname.lastname@example.org