We currently have a positions that need to filled.
Sales Representative B2B
- Manage and develop sales relationships with existing wholesale and custom (merch) customers
- Ensure sales enquiries are managed in an efficient and timely manner
- Pursue new business opportunities
- Ensure that orders are processed and delivered as required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Well-organised and responsible, with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to liaise with local and overseas manufacturers and printers
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Google G Suite)
Etiko aims to have a workforce that is as diverse as our society – in race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, cultures and beliefs – and reflects the community around us. We believe diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our culture and core values and we seek to show this commitment through all our employment practices.
Etiko offers considerable flexibility to employees – this role may suit someone wishing to work around school hours for example.
The initial employment arrangement will be Casual, with the option to convert to a permanent position after 6 months of successful employment.
To apply for this position or if you have any questions about the role email us at